BOATS WITH TITULIN OR SKIPPER LICENSE
Are you looking for a unique adventure in the crystal clear waters of Menorca? Do you want to enjoy the freedom of exploring the coast and discovering secret places that are only accessible by boat? Then you are in the right place!
LOCATION OF THE BOATS
LICENSED BOAT RENTAL IN CIUTADELLA
At our company , we offer one so that you can enjoy an unforgettable sailing experience in Menorca. Whether you are an expert sailor or a beginner,
, and they have all the necessary equipment and accessories so that you can enjoy a day of navigation without worries. In addition, we have a team of experienced professionals who will provide you with a brief instruction on the handling of the boat and the safety measures that you must follow during navigation.
We make sure that our boats are in perfect condition and always ready to sail. And best of all, you can rent them at the best market price, without sacrificing the quality of our service.
Don’t wait any longer to visit Ciutadella and discover the coast of Menorca from a unique perspective! Contact us now and we will provide you with all the information you need to make your day at sea an unforgettable experience.
LET'S BE RESPONSIBLE
We must take care of our natural environment.
We all owe ourselves to the care and the , the wetlands, the dune systems, our Marine Reserve and of course, the conservation of the .
Each one of us with responsibility will make Menorca a more sustainable site, and as we know the impact that we can cause with the misuse of them and the lack of commitment.
The main impact exerted by the on the environment is due to anchoring-unanchoring at the time of anchoring.
It is essential that , or any dark area, should always be on sand.
We are committed to sustainability, to the conservation of our ecosystem and that is why we have a new fleet (2020-2021) that is more efficient and has less environmental impact. Also our commitment to assist, guide and teach our users so that their impact on the sea is minimal with information on where and how to anchor.
To live Menorca is to take care of it!
Advice to be a good navigator
Discovering the island of Menorca on one of our boats is, without a doubt, the best option. By following these simple tips, you will enjoy an unforgettable experience in a safe and fun way, and you will be able to discover those corners of Menorca at your own pace that will transport you directly to paradise.
- When getting on the boat, distribute the weights. When you come up from the water, using the boat’s ladders, or from land, it is important to balance the boat so that it never capsizes.
- Never navigate or operate the boat under the influence of alcohol.
- Be attentive to your companions.
- Under no circumstances should you have the engine running if there are swimmers nearby, or if one of you is in the water. You must all be on the boat when it starts.
- Before dropping the anchor, that is, before anchoring, make sure that you will do it in sand. You should NEVER do it on the Posidonia, since it is protected and we would seriously damage our ecosystem.
- Ducks to water! First, make sure that you have anchored correctly, that your boat does not stray too far from its anchor point (it is normal for it to drift, even if you don’t notice it, there is always wind that moves the boat), and ONLY THEN can you turn off the engine.
- When you see the yellow balls, it means that this is your limit. Respect it. NEVER exceed this signage, since from that point the area for bathers is marked. You should never access the beach with the boat, or beach it on the sand. Is totally prohibited.
- A ship has no brakes. Therefore, always keep a safe distance from other boats or obstacles.
- Maintain a cruising speed and do not make sudden movements. Our boats are ideal for relaxing by sailing slowly and enjoying a leisurely pace. Do not try unnecessary maneuvers. Just have fun with peace of mind!
- Do not enter caves, nor cross gorges.
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you know where you are at all times, and always keep your mobile phone on.
NOW YES… LET’S NAVIGATE AND ENJOY!